Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hi my fellower. I am back. Lingerie is strong on my mind.
I recently moved and have just gotten to my lingerie items. I am into decorating
and the fun stuff of my life. It is grand!!!!!!!
We are  introducing our Perfume and Body Butter just in time for the winter, to keep body moisturized and glowy on the icy Feburary days. Our perfume has top note
of Jasmine and Rose. Enjoy this femenine scent as you layer up all day long.
The Leora Lee new winter thermals are ideal to layer up in style and stay warm (photos to come).
I recently found this blogger, Emily Schuman and she has a lifestyle blog and book titled "Cupcakes and Cashmere". I really admire how she guides people into defining their style and reinventing their living spaces. http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Instagram