Friday, May 22, 2020

NospendonFabric2020





Hi everyone here's another #nospendonfabric2020 post. The pic is a sheet of my Dad who past late 2017. As my sister and i were clearing out his bedroom i brought home maybe 5 sheets I thought were lovely. This is item #2 of #memademay2020 my #circularskirt. How are you guys doing with your list. I'm almost done my #menadenay2020. There are 2 items I may not finish because I need lining. As I can get to a store I will post my complete list.
@sozoblog
@sewchicassewww

2 comments:

  1. You're so talented. I sent my girlfriend Maggie your profile. She was in production and merchandising. I am so inspired by your handiwork. I knit and crochet but sewing is something I keep my eye on. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DLA you are do kind. I was actually born to sew so this is what I do best.i must say knitting is my next challenge. I will be taking it up in September. A friend of mine says because I crochet it will be easy for me. Well see i will post my progress. Have a good day. I am going IG live tonight at 7;30. If you can stop by. Mercedesleoralee

    ReplyDelete

Twitter

Instagram